Friday, October 7, 2011

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh lands!!! Words cannot describe the joy I feel during the season of Halloween.
It is my favorite holiday!!! Don't get me wrong, Christmas is amazing... more than amazing!
But for some reason, I get a warm fuzzy feeling when Halloween comes around. 
It might just be the fact that I was born during the Halloween season! Who knows.
Whatever the reason being, I'm a happy camper.
WHICH BRINGS ME TO WALMART.
I got to Walmart last night planning on grabbing a few groceries, when all of a sudden, the Halloween decoration isle stood before me in all its majesty. 
It took all my strength not to pick out EVERY SINGLE decoration. I restrained myself to but a few since my mom had already sent me down with a couple items to decorate with.  She is just so thoughtful!
Still, I couldn't resist but a few more items to make me really feel at home..(we always decorate for Halloween and just get super stoked about it at my casa in Rigby!)
So, my friends, this is work and my glory.

As you may notice, there is a candle on my stove, a spider on my counter, some tape on my door, and a picture above my couch.

This is the door to my room!! SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY :) 

This picture is unnecessary, but I just thought it was cool so I put it on here.

My little window stickers and lights and pumpkin with Mr. Potato head-like push on facey thinggy!

I slept like a gem last night because decorating made me so happy.  My glowing orange lights were a beacon of hope and righteousness and all things holy. Word...G...Money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment