Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blessings


I have had a lot of little blessings in my life as of recent.
{there have been too many to count}

Unfortunately, after you have received an outpouring of blessings, there is a stretch of time where you seem to forget a lot of those things that have happened and a lot of people who have looked out for you.

Once again, you're all alone.

It is precisely at that moment that Heavenly Father takes the time to remind you that you are never alone!
He reaches out and shows you that you haven't been forgotten.

Small, simple acts of kindness are sent your way.

I wish more people knew just how impacting a simple hello could be.  A simple "I'm thinking about you" can turn someone's day a whole 360 degrees.

I wish more people were willing to act on the impressions they receive to reach out to those around them. {including myself}

We have a Heavenly Father, who instead of smacking us on the head and saying, "Hey, look at all the great things I just barely sent your way," He grabs your hand, touches your heart, and reminds you that you are His, and that you are surely loved.

Once again, you feel peace.

Once again, you feel love.

Heavenly Father loves us more than we could ever comprehend; He will never abandon us.

Angels are sent our way each and every day. 
{thank you to my Angels}
“We will know of God’s love for us. We will understand that we do not ever walk alone.  I promise you that you will one day stand aside and look at your difficult times, and you will realize that He was always there beside you.”   -- President Thomas S. Monson

{everyone needs this on their mirror}



Pictures Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment